Saturday, July 03, 2010

Where am I going?

Where am I going with this blog?
I'm not very sure...

What is it about?
Me, my family and my love for them, and the discombobulated life that we have...

Why so discombobulated?
Because my perfect little girl was diagnosed with spinal muscular atrophy and our world has been turned upside down...

When?
Just 5 weeks ago - a day that I'll always remember but wish I could forget...

How could this happen?
Fate brought me to meet a wonderful man - my beloved, my friend.  Love led to marriage and children.  And genetics were then to play their hand...

I am so, so utterly sad.
Actually, I am devastated...
I feel empty and lost; that much is certain...

It is difficult trying to describe how I am feeling - words alone seem insufficient.  I feel such deep, gnawing physical pain.  If and when I allow myself to feel it, even for a moment, I can hear my heart breaking into millions of pieces...

So, where am I going with this blog?
I want, for some unknown reason, to share my story with you...
Perhaps we can learn together?

No comments: