Thursday, September 30, 2010

Imagine...


“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”

Jamie Paolinetti

I have an image in my mind of Eilidh in her Snappie.
She is happy - beaming in fact - and full of pride and joy.
I need to make that image become a reality and that is why The Whizzy Wheel Fund came in to being.
And now that I am actively raising money I need to look for a different angle, a hooky hook to catch people and bring them along on our journey with us.
I need to use my imagination and be a bit inventive and perhaps a little crazy, too.
And I think that I need to be a whole lot gallus...

gallus  adj. (Scottish)  bold; daring; reckless


So I am... letter and emails and tweets are being fired off at a rate of knots.
And all of the time I am remembering that possibilities are limitless...
I just hope that I don't offend anyone
or push my luck too far...

No comments: