Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Oh, my goodness!

I have been neglecting you,
my safe haven,
my place for reflection.

But...
My head is spinning
and
whizzing
and
it
won't
stop.

So much is going on...
It's hapenning so fast and,
in nice way,
it feels as if it is
out of control...

The Whizzy Wheels Fund went live at 10pm on Monday night and since then we have raised a whopping £2504.96 for Eilidh's Snappie,
taking the total raised to £4014.96.

WOW!

And we've been mentioned on Fish's Web Site and Facebook page
and tweeted by Lorraine Kelly
and received media interest...

I am so overwhelmed though.
I never expected it to get so big so soon:
It feels slightly uncomfortable,
and yet I know,
deep down,
that this is the right thing to be doing.
For Eilidh.
We are being lifted high by our community
and I am so very, very grateful.

My mind is whizzing though...

No comments: