Thursday, October 21, 2010

Smiles...

Having seen these cute accessories on Kelle Hampton's Page I needed them!

Of course I didn't need them, but I wanted them...  I desired them, knowing that the girls would look so cute with them on.

The hairband and necklace are adorable and handmade by LillianEveDesigns on Etsy - they arrived a couple of weeks ago and have been pretty much worn every day since...

Well, maybe apart from Eilidh's - she's cute and adorable and loves clothes but she's not too sure about the hairband...











Beautiful things make me smile beautiful smiles.
And beautiful smiles make a day even more beautiful:
Whatever else might be going on...
Be thankful
&
Grateful.
I am.

2 comments:

Fairy godmummy said...

omg i love them!!! (the girls and the accessories!) Cant believe how grown up they both look. You wont belive how much im missing you all. :(
xxxx

LilianEveDesigns said...

Looks Adorable:)! Thank-you!