Saturday, December 11, 2010

Diary Days

I have this blog
but I also have a diary.
A paper diary.
A real diary.
Something to hold.
Something that feels real.

A diary...
A place where all my thoughts and ramblings can find a place to just "be".
Where they are real and peaceful and mine.

There are some moments that I don't want to share with anyone.
Dark moments. Personal moments.

There are times that I cannot get access to a computer when paper comes a second best.

There are days when paper is the only thing I want to write on. 
When words flow easier and my mind can truly wander without a thought about someone else reading my ramblings.

But there are also days in my diary that I would like to share...
So enjoy them when I share them...
Maybe you'll see a different side of me...

No comments: