Saturday, December 11, 2010

Remember Me?

A long, long time has passed...
Not so long that I have forgotten how to write
But perhaps a little too long
In that I have
Forgotten
A little about
Who I am...


I've been caught up in the whizzy whirlwind that is
The Whizzy Wheel Fund.

I have been lifted high by my family, friends and utter strangers,
Supported and exalted
And so, so very humbled.


People have been
Good
and
Kind
and
so, so, so
very
Generous...


But amidst these crazy months I have lost a little bit of myself.
I have been so busy looking after others;
Raising money for Eilidh;
Thinking about the house move;
And Studying
That I have forgotten myself.
My Spiritual Self.
My Emotional Self.
My Physical Self.
And I am really not very sure when I can take the time to fix this.
To look after myself
And rediscover Me.
I know that I will though
Because I know how integral I am to this Family.
They need me
As I need them...

No comments: