Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday, Eilidh!

Today is Eilidh's 2nd Birthday


"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday, dear Eilidh....
Happy Birthday to you!"


To be honest, I prayed today that she will get to experience many, many, many more...
Not very celebratory perhaps, but true...
I am glad that we do not know what lies ahead of us, but I do know this,
Eilidh fills my world with insurmountable joy.


Today was no exception...


The moment of realisation:
"Hey, it's my birthday!"


Her rendition of " 'appy 'day tooooooooooooooooo you"


The fun of face painting

Her new favourite word... surprise, surprise;
"cake!"

The blowing out of her candles time after time
(and I am so proud that she can blow them out with all her puff!)

Her whizzing down the flumes

Her every smile and mischievous grin.

She delights me.

My heart is full of delicious love and pride for my
beautiful,
independent,
strong-willed,
mischievous
&
cheeky 2 year old.

She delights her family and fills us with joy and pride:
our lives are enriched by her presence...

Happy Birthday, my sweet love.
love & hugs
now, always and forever
mummy
xxx

No comments: