Monday, March 28, 2011

A man called Anger




“Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.”
Milton Erickson




I'm trying so very hard at the moment to find the joy in life
And to create joy within me & around me.
But it feels so very, very hard...

I see "can't"s everywhere:
Hurdles,
Diversions
and
Obstructions...

I can see so few perceivable "can"s.
I know that I am just blind to them and that they are there;
I will see them again...
In time.

Deep within there is a gnawing pain.
But this time it's a little different:
Anger has crept in and crouches within me.
After ten months - yes, it's been ten months since diagnosis day -
Anger has finally found me:
And I'm not sure how to deal with him...
Again, perhaps,
Time will tell
&, hopefully,
Time will heal.



No comments: