Friday, June 03, 2011

A late entry... The Gallery













All that I am grateful for exists in a heart beat


(lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub)


Each heart beat contains:




Courage
Compassion
Grace
Fortitude




Each heart beat contains these cherished virtues:
They are what make us all human.

My heart beats on and I am grateful
That each beat reminds me that I am alive
In the very moment,
Able to appreciate the world that I live in.



lub-dub, lub-dub, lub-dub









Follow the link here to The Gallery...

3 comments:

this is us said...

Fantastic post..... Really beautiful. Nat

achan said...

Said beautifully,

you are one very inspiring woman.
Your posts make me think more deeply about the life I live and how to live it fuller. While your journey isn't easy I think that your daughters are so blessed to have YOU as their mum.

northernmum said...

Thats a beautiful post and image!

x