Saturday, August 13, 2011

So, so tired...





via pinterest



sometimes i can't find the words to express how i am feeling;
"tired" just doesn't cut it...


I'm just so very tired.
I'm emotionally exhausted.
Every dream and expectation that I had as a young adult has fallen to pieces before me.
I thought that growing up would be easy.
I thought that being an adult would mean less decisions, less choices to be made.


I wish that people had been more honest, more open, preparing me for a life that might not be quite so rosy and full of joy.  I wish that I had been more prepared for the sad moments, the difficult times, the heartbreak.  Real life can be challenging: life isn't always a fairytale and there isn't always a happy ending.


We all have our moments and we may all be a a little lonely and heartbroken but we take each day as it comes, hoping that things might get better.  For some they do get better and dreams will come true.  For others they don't.


We need to make the most of our lives though, whatever happens.  We need to be mindful and present in each day.  It's up to us to make the most of our lives: the question is though, are we strong enough to try? 


Am I strong enough to try?