Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Miss Mistletoe Fairy












She's beautiful, isn't she?  And she adorns my tree, perfectly and gracefully.  I treated myself to her this year and I am so very glad that I did because she makes me smile everytime I look at her and the girls adore her.  She fittingly represents the choir of angels who sang on high to announce the birth of Jesus and I hope that she graces my family and our christmas tree for many years to come.

Halinka is a talented lady and makes the most exquisite fairies and ornaments!  Please do take the time to have a look, you won't be disappointed... 















While going to get the link for this post I notice that she has recently added nativity ornaments too - I might just put them on my wish list for next Christmas...

No comments: