Tuesday, May 15, 2012

500



Post 500! 

A post to be celebrated... 

I have "deliberated, cogitated and digested" over what to write for this monumental (?) post and then, in a blinding flash, this came to me - it couldn't be any more appropriate, could it?





"But I would walk 500 miles

And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the (wo)man who walked 1000 miles
To fall down at your door"






And I would; I would walk 1000 miles over and over again to be living my day-to-day with my family and life with Touch & Tickle.  So here's to a grateful life and the next 500 posts...





 






8 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

Congratulations! Both on achieving the milestone and remembering to post something to mark the occasion.

Renata said...

Congratulations! And good choice of song, going to be humming it all day now!

h0peful mummy said...

thank you, tim...
i now feel like a fraud - my 500 apparently includes my draft posts too!
:(
oh, well!
i'm celebrating anyway...

h0peful mummy said...

renata, it is truly an ear worm but an anthem no less!

Midlife Singlemum said...

Congratulations on reaching the 500 (I'm assuming you are including your other blog as well as the number don't add up on this one). I love The Proclaimers and I'm not even Scottish.

h0peful mummy said...

rachel, as i said in a comment above... the 500 includes all my drafts too - i only realised after posting :(

Midlife Singlemum said...

Ah I see, that's ok, they're still written even if you haven't shared them yet.

BavarianSojourn said...

Just catching up after my mad dash home! Congratulations Mrs, an acheivement indeed! :) xx