Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Current Season





my blog - my therapy, my indulgence -  may well have been quiet but I have embraced and enjoyed the time away, hoping that my writing mojo will return but not forcing myself upon it; wishing for clarity to think amidst the noise of family life; enjoying the written word of others instead and celebrating the peace i find within their stories.


when i started this blog i started to feel free; i need to remember that sense of freedom and embrace it, returning to write with the knowledge that this is my story written in my own time, with no deadlines or expectations - this is my current season and i intend to enjoy it.









brunch with darling






what does it feel like to be me?
when i started this blog, 
i started to feel
free...







1 comment:

BavarianSojourn said...

It's your blog, and it's yours to do with as you please! :)