Tuesday, January 01, 2013

It's a new year




May the coming year
Be all you wish for:
Be present,
Enjoy every moment
&
Let it be enough
xxx














"The sun is out, 
I rush to the window
Suddenly I just want to let go
Of the past and start all over again

So I say come on, 
Open your eyes,
And see what's outside, 
There's nothing to fear,
It's a new year

Snow is falling
Beautiful and white, 
Nothing but 
Blue skies and green lights, 
Doors are open
But nothing's in the way

Let's make a list


Of things we wanna do, 
No breaks allowed
Parachutes,
Don't look down
Just jump, 
Let's fly away

And we sing,
Come on, 
Open your eyes and 
See what's outside 
There's nothing to fear, 
It's a new year
It's a new year "




Kate Thorn

2 comments:

BavarianSojourn said...

Wishing you all a fabulous 2013. Love the photo, and the words... xxx

Whyte said...

Have a great 2013 - I hope it's full of all the best bits :) . . . I've only just noticed that you commented on my blog way back in August, and I apologise for the extremely late reply. If you'd like to get in touch then please don't hesitate to send me an email at gavinswhyte@gmail.com or gavin.whyte@hotmail.co.uk. Keep up the great work with your blog. All the best. Gav :)