Friday, March 29, 2013

something to consider...



I have been asked to consider something - a position of responsibility - but I'm not sure that I am the right person for the job.
I could list a hundred reasons not to take on the role
but I could pin a thousand quotes that appeal to me, that talk to me of moving forward, of taking a leap of faith, that are full of encouragement and positivity.
What is the right answer?
I don't know.
Is this not, ultimately, what I set out to achieve?
Perhaps.
So why am I afraid of failing?
I'm not sure...





"The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you"
 
Mitch Albom



 

1 comment:

BavarianSojourn said...

It sounds interesting! Whatever it is, I am sure they have considered the right person for the job! Good luck with your decision! Emma x