Monday, April 08, 2013

Salvation


 
Whether you believe or not, last week we celebrated Easter Sunday.  Perhaps you believe that He loves you wholly and truly, or perhaps you do not believe at all...  I'm not sure what I believe anymore.  I enrusted my children to him the moment they became a reality but have no idea what His plans are for my life.  Recently I was asked if I would consider going back to church - I haven't been since Eilidh's diagnosis apart from Christmas Eve with N and a visit to Hallgrimskirkja - and I paused for a moment, thinking to myself "what difference will it make, for goodness sake, what difference?".  I still don't know what difference it will make... 


No matter what or who you believe in, this is a glorious song of salvation and protection, perfect to share on any day (and not just Easter Sunday when I originally hoped to share it!). 












"You are the avalanche
One world away
My make believing
While I'm wide awake

Just a trick of light
To bring me back around again
Those wild eyes
A psychedelic silhouette

I never meant to fall for you but I
Was buried underneath and
All that I could see was white
My salvation
My, my
My salvation
My, my

You are the snowstorm
I'm purified
The darkest fairytale
In the dead of night

Let the band play out
As I'm making my way home again
Glorious we transcend
Into a psychedelic silhouette

I never meant to fall for you but I
Was buried underneath and
All that I could see was white
My salvation
My, my
My salvation
My, my
My salvation
My, my
My salvation
My, my"

No comments: