Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Keep Breathing



The Lady of Camptoun is now a married woman,
a superb sister-in-law
 and a wonderful auntie too.
She was worried about us and sent us her love.
She had heard a song and thought of me;
she sent the link and as I listened
the tears fell.
What a truly beautiful song.
I replied to her,
"All we can do is keep breathing:
subconsciously -
until a moment when you can't help 
but be aware of every breath of life taken in."
An ill child
or a dying patient,
and you focus on 
every breath
in
&
out
in
&
out.
Life carries on
and all we can do is
keep breathing.
"But all that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now
Now, now, now

All that I know is I'm breathing
All I can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing

All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing

All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing
All we can do is keep breathing now"












No comments: