Monday, January 13, 2014

Hope



The world is truly yours if you have hope.
I try so very hard to hold on to mine,
to be guided and inspired,
and to never forget
that hope is omnipresent;
I just need to close my eyes and and feel it embrace me...










"...I ask you to sustain that hope. I'm not talking about blind optimism, the kind of hope that just ignores the enormity of the tasks ahead or the roadblocks that stand in our path. I'm not talking about the wishful idealism that allows us to just sit on the sidelines or shirk from a fight.

"I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside - that despite all the evidence to the contrary, that we have something to keep fighting for..."

Barack Obama 2012




2 comments:

Rachel Selby said...

So true - hope is everything. It's all we have really, seeing as life is so unpredictable. xxx

Mrs K said...

"When the world says Give up. Hope whispers... try it one more time."

I have hope, a very wise lovely lady once shared it with me a few years back x