Thursday, February 27, 2014

#TeamOrange


Orange is so not my colour!
Never did I dream of the day I would walk proudly wearing orange,
But it happened
And it felt good...














I joined Team Orange shortly after Eilidh was diagnosed with SMA, strengthening the affiliation with the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign over time until I Moved a Mile for Muscles in August of last year and then became Chair of the Scottish Council for the MDC at our National Conference in October.  It's been a busy few months but crikey there are exciting times ahead for the MDC in Scotland and I am so looking forward to being involved.  Just watch this space - it may be orange but it's a vibrant orange that's going places!




2 comments:

Bright Side of Life said...

Orange is cool... and it suits you! :)

h0peful mummy said...

Di, thank you but I'm not sure that I do suit it! I think it's my wonderful accessorising that makes the difference!