Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Who is there for you?



Do you ever stop and think about the people in your life?
Your loved ones, your family and friends?
Past, present and future.

Who is there for you?
Who will grow old with you?
Who is forever immortalised?

Who is there for you?
Who has lasted  - and will last - the testimony of time?
Who became silent and distant?

Who is there for you?
Who can you run to when times are hard?
Who do you trust with your darkest secrets?

Who is there for you?
Who lifts you high in exaltation?
Who can you laugh, giggle and guffaw with?

Whoever is in your life, still there and present, reach out to them and tell them what they mean to you; explain to them what more they could be doing for you; ask what you can offer them; plan for some together time to talk and play; remember those no longer with you.

Take the time to be present with those in your life, you may need them more than you realise; just as they may need you.









"Who can I run to?
Who can I cry to?
Who can I trust with my life if I have to?
Who can I give love to if I need to?
Who, who? 

Colours are fading
All the lights gone dark
And it won’t stop raining
Everybody’s gone
And my joy is sad
Craving for love and happiness

Tell me who can I run to?
Who can I cry to?
Who can I trust with my life if I have to?
Who can I give love to if I need to?
Who, who? 

Time keeps flying away
Though it feels like my life is on hold
My love for you won’t change
I’ve pushed you away though I still need you close
And my joy is sad
Craving for love and happiness

Tell me who can I run to?
Who can I cry to?
Who can I trust with my life if I have to?
Who can I give love to if I need to?
Who, who?

Tell me who can I run to
When my world is upside down
Tell me who can I cry to
When there is no one around.

Tell me who can I run to?
Who can I cry to?
Who can I trust with my life if I have to?
Who can I give love to if I need to?
Who, who? "




1 comment:

Michelle Daly said...

Geze, that made my eyes water and made me ask the same question...