Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Support VI



Handwritten letters, real and tangible.
Emails; no less hearty and sincere.


"My dear Sheonad

What can I say?  There are no words to express my feelings for you both, on the devastating news about Eilidh.  My mind is reeling and I just wish I could take you in my arms and comfort you. (I)  just want to take all your cares away and make it all better but unfortunately it's just not possible. But I do send you all the love I have and want you to know that I am with you everyday, if not physically then in my heart.  Now more than ever.
 
... this special little girl could not have better parents, with all the very best qualities to give her the life she deserves and I believe that she will bring you great happiness in her own special way."





1 comment:

Midlife Singlemum said...

This one nearly had me in tears. xxx